Wow! Ecstatic with the little bits of rain we received this week. It’s amazing how easy it is to be happy with a few raindrops outside. Let’s hope it keeps coming for us here in California. While travel has slowed down here with the return of school, I love being transported via editing photos for upcoming posts. I’ve been dreaming about this place lately. Next week includes a stunner in the Olympic Peninsula that you won’t want to miss!
A few odds and ends for your weekend browsing:
- Pendleton’s National Park throw blankets are perfect for a fall movie night
- I would love to carve out a little coffee and tea station in our home
- I’ve always wondered the cause and effect of how chocolate chip cookies turn out, now you know.
- Ashley has 5 great day hikes in Northern California, try one this weekend!
- This totally cracked me up!
- Apples are definitely on this weekend’s menu, starting with an amazing apple crisp!
- In case you missed it, these custom gifts are my favorites (and 50% off for The Simple Proof readers)
Wishing you all a restful fall weekend!