We are off to Chicago today for a family wedding. I’m looking forward to seeing some actual signs of autumn in the mid-west as we drive through rural Indiana to a farm where the wedding is taking place. I hear leaves change colors and temperatures cool in October in other parts of the world. LOL! Here is a round up of some fun links including a beautiful kitchen, a pretty sweater, and a fun family game. Happy weekend, may you find an apple pie and a pile of leaves to enjoy!
- How do you think you’d do with a 4 minute U.S. geography quiz?
- Navy always wins in my mind and this sweater is no exception.
- I brought back a favorite game from my childhood and my kids are loving it!
- Perfect cocktail for fall. I bet it would be great with this mulled pear I just picked up too.
- Taking a few tips from this Guide to Chicago along with us this weekend.
- Are you getting a jump on holiday cards? I’d so love to check that box already!
- Loving this simple Swedish kitchen.
- Cultural Explorer featured two of my articles in her Weekend Getaway post, thank you Chanel!
- Last few days to receive your 50% off Custom Gifts.
top image | greige design from her blog and post on a recent trip to the central coast of California, beautiful!