I know it’s Halloween this weekend, but I’m really not a Halloween mom. This week’s round-up has November written all over it – the day after Halloween. Between the kids being overly juiced up on sugar, the costume fiascos, the awful lawn decor littering my front yard, I’m just not that kind of gal. Sorry kiddos, it’s the one “holiday” I just can’t get behind. But November, that’s a beautiful month! When you are lying around Sunday morning grateful its over too, browse through these fun links ranging from delicious desserts, cozy PJs, fall fun, and my favorite scarf.
- Making these beauties for dessert at my next dinner party
- Love this tee from local N. California maker
- Jenni Kayne teams up with Chalkboard mag for a terrific fall giveaway
- A side dish my kids would love! How does she get them so perfectly golden?
- This city sounds like the perfect fall weekender, if only it were on my same continent
- There is still time to come run with us!
- PJs for cool fall mornings.
- What would be on your list?
- Fall’s perfect scarf
top image credit | craftberry bush